Sunday, January 27, 2013

Little change of pace...

To be honest I have absolutely no idea what direction I want to take with this whole "Blogging" thing.  On the one hand, I thought that it would be a great medium from which to rant about or otherwise complain about whatever stuck in my craw on any given day, a proverbial soapbox of sorts.  I suppose there will be plenty of those posts, but I think that a least for the time being, this place is just going to be a repository for whatever and whenever.  

So.....in light of the preceding disclaimer, here a just a few interesting pics that I ran across yesterday. 

 
I think that this is one of the best names that I have ever seen.  



The Label says it all !



So I thought this one was a little odd...and then I thought, I would eat that cereal.  But then, I wondered what the hell that guy was holding in his hand?  I think it's a Banana.


I think I saved the best for last. The look on the girl's face is priceless!





No comments:

Post a Comment